Friday, March 9, 2018

Online resources for Christian living and thinking.

My reviews channel is going to be all about books, shows, links and music that I have found and like.  Basically this is my personal bibliography for all the resources that I have found valuable. These are certainly not all the resources I have used, but they are the highlights of those that I would recommend for others. I will have several different review pages based on different kinds of media. I will add to each page as I find new resources.

Here are some webpages I find helpful.

str.org - Great apologetics and theology resource

axis.org - Family and technology resources

reasons.org - Old earth creationist site.

evolutionnews.org - Intelligent design site.

reasonablefaith.org - One of the best apologists in the world.

Bibleproject.com - Great 5 minutes animated videos explaining the Bible.

babylonbee.com/ - A must-read satire site!

coldcasechristianity.com - Jim Wallace is a former cold case detective from the LA area. He makes a very compelling case for Christianity and also has some great illustrated material for kids.  Here is his kids site www.casemakersacademy.com/cold-case-christianity-for-kids/

breakpoint.org/ - I listen to almost all of their content, and it is one of the best sites for a Christian understanding on current events. Furthermore, I have gotten links to lots of other good content from them.






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete