Friday, January 1, 2021

Sharing Good Content

In this section of my blog, I will be sharing some of my recommendations for the various types of content that I read and see. With the advent of the internet we have more information coming at us that we can possibly consume. Therefore, to be discriminating consumers we need to know how to find good content.

On this blog, I will be giving my reviews of books, movies, youtube channels, podcasts, and websites that I have found helpful to building up Christians.

I will preface each post with a title indicating what kind of content I am reviewing and recommending. For example, "Website: str.org - resource for all kinds of practical apologetics."

Hopefully you will find these ideas helpful in leading more people closer to Jesus.

If you have some resources that you think are excellent, please feel free to message me your ideas.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment